Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

aba dvd's

(7 Posts)
Jimjams Tue 19-Jul-05 20:19:09

Found this . DS1 loved the clips.

Davros Tue 19-Jul-05 20:41:05

Thought it was going to be Watch Me Learn which is totally puke-making! I vaguely rememebr this Max & Friends, but don't know from where or when. They look good, will pass the info on to other parents and make myself look good heh heh.

Jimjams Tue 19-Jul-05 20:58:58

Can't work out what animal Max is meant to be. Will look up pukey watch me learn now

Jimjams Tue 19-Jul-05 21:03:41

ah yes I've seen that webpage before- I want to do my own version as ds1 loves watching himself (just waiting for those instant dvd handycams to drop in price). No clips though so I couldn't see the cheeseness ahh.

Didn't get this bit of the blurb "he Watch Me Learn concept is simply based on a child's ability to learn through interactive imitation and repetition," as ds1 has very limited abillity to learn anything through imitation.

Davros Tue 19-Jul-05 21:07:58

Yeah, actually that's stupid as lots of children with ASD and other SN have difficulty copying. A friend of mine lent it to me, she's a bit full-on and thought it was marvellous, me and another friend were passing the bucket behind he back!

Jimjams Tue 19-Jul-05 21:19:15

I think watching himself is useful as he gets to rewind situations iykwim, but not sure that watching some cheesy american stuff would be. I've ordered the max one- need something if I'm going to be stuck this holiday - as I like the tunes. Stretch up highhhhhh bend down lowwwwww etc.

Davros Tue 19-Jul-05 22:33:49

The Watch Me Learn things are DIRE!!! Sounds like Jane Fonda does the Max ones....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now