Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

ds1 feeding the cat toast!

(10 Posts)
Jimjams Wed 13-Jul-05 20:39:42

Whilst waiting for his taxi this morning ds1 decided to feed the cat his crusts. He was leaning on the poor animal to make her open her mouth, cramming it full of crusts and getting cross because she wouldn't eat them. Luckily it was gluten free bread so the crusts were quite tough and the cat wasn't choking on them or anything. Our cat is unbelievably thick and was just sitting there letting him fill her mouth up more and more.

I rescued her, and as I was pulling the crusts out her started to pick them up to nibble on them. Yeeeuuchh.

I think I preferred it when he ignored all animals.

swiperfox Wed 13-Jul-05 20:41:08

lol bless him!! How old is ds?

Blossomhill Wed 13-Jul-05 20:41:39

Your cat sounds very child - friendly Jimjams

misdee Wed 13-Jul-05 20:42:31

i'm sorry but have a strong image in my head at mo and am PMSL.

Jimjams Wed 13-Jul-05 20:44:36

6 but severely autistic swiperfox.

The cat came free with the house BH. She was left behind because the previous owners moved to Spain. They had grown up children so she was their baby. I feel sorry for her as she used to head the household, and now she stumbles around with hardly any attention. My friend's dd picks her up and cradles her like a baby (or alternatively holds her by the neck) - I keep trying to out her outside when she is being a bit manhandled, but she comes back in again. Poor animal.

coppertop Wed 13-Jul-05 20:44:37

LOL at the utter stupidity of the cat!!!

Jimjams Wed 13-Jul-05 20:45:33

It was funny, although he was shouting at her and hitting himself becauuse she wouldn't eat them. Autism! Bah!

monica2 Wed 13-Jul-05 21:36:02

Ah bless him Jimjams, you sound so patient!!! Well at least he wasn't drawing circles on the cat

Davros Wed 13-Jul-05 21:39:50

Oh well, at least he's "interacting" with the cat in his own way Can't bear to see toast wasted though, even GF! Food of the gods.

Jimjams Wed 13-Jul-05 22:33:48

I know what you mean Davros. My first thought (before rescuing the cat) was that I was PLEASED he was interacting with her. Poor animal may disagree. He very rarely pays any attention to animals (which was why I was so surprised that he apparently loved donkey riding and said the donkeys name).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now