Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Assorted Pouches!!!

(21 Posts)
TheRealMrsF Thu 07-Jul-05 22:42:14

Tesco have on "Buy 1 Get 1 Free"...their pack of assorted laminating pouches....incl: 10 A4...some A5 and 20 business card ones.....so ofcourse i bought some!!!

coppertop Thu 07-Jul-05 22:46:19

Ooooh! How much is the pack?

MrsF - You are so baaaaaaad for my stationery addiction.

TheRealMrsF Thu 07-Jul-05 22:48:28

just under £5....but in true addicts style i didn't really look at the price!

coppertop Thu 07-Jul-05 22:52:40

You've already started me off on a Post-It notes quest. I've just finished a pack of pouches (ooer) so I'm due for some more soon anyway.........

heartinthecountry Fri 08-Jul-05 10:52:17

I am so upset. I got my laminator out yesterday for the first time - was actually really excited. AND IT DOESN'T WORK - AAARGH! Knew I shouldn't have gone for the ultra cheap Robert Dyas one .

macwoozy Fri 08-Jul-05 12:57:21

I had to go out and buy a laminator once I read how much fun you've all been having. I've had it for a couple of months now and I've just about laminated anything that will fit through it. By the way mine was a cheapie from Robert Dyas

jenk1 Fri 08-Jul-05 13:35:03

why r u all mad on stationery,and what r u laminating, please tell me so that i can join the stationary club!

Jimjams Fri 08-Jul-05 13:47:12

PECS symbols and visual timetable symbols jenk1!

heartinthecountry Fri 08-Jul-05 14:06:50

And if you are Davros then certificates and photographs of your loved ones .

coppertop Fri 08-Jul-05 14:22:09

HITC

I laminate visual timetable symbols, SALT materials, pictures, certificates, worksheets, cows .....Pretty much everything except for the toilet paper really.

TheRealMrsF Sat 09-Jul-05 14:00:10

BATTYBOX and I are sat here ....deciding how best to preserve our loo paper so as to make it fully recyclable...so how about (as CT so kindly suggested!) ...that we laminate them into individuakl sheets that can be washed at 60degrees...and air dried (as tumble will melt the plastic!)..... and don't forget ...to scrape off any excess b4 you start!!! (BATTY says that husbands shoulkd pre-soak theirs first..due to crusting)

P.s...batty and i thankfully won't be co-posting again for a while!!!

coppertop Sat 09-Jul-05 16:41:13

PMSL!!!! I suppose the lack of absorbency would be a small sacrifice to make in order to have laminated paper.

You'd need industrial strength soaking stuff to get rid of those pesky dh crusts.....

macwoozy Sat 09-Jul-05 17:21:44

Now why didn't I think of this, I'm always on the look out for money saving ideas

BattyBox Sat 09-Jul-05 21:09:12

A morning with MrsF has really warped my mind hasn't it!

coppertop Sat 09-Jul-05 21:51:05

We were all innocent and pure until MrsF came into our lives....

<pauses to polish halo>

BattyBox Sun 10-Jul-05 00:05:52

my halo has gone rusty and my wings folded!!!!!!!!!!!

TheRealMrsF Sun 10-Jul-05 12:41:14

i just have horns

coppertop Sun 10-Jul-05 13:08:10

I hope those horns are laminated and stuck on with velcro.

BattyBox Sun 10-Jul-05 13:23:34

her horns are made ofcoat hangers and stuck on with sticky tape....true blue peter..........

coppertop Sun 10-Jul-05 13:32:29

ROFL! I'm still waiting for MrsF to write a book with all of her Blue Peter tips in it.

<drums fingers impatiently>

TheRealMrsF Sun 10-Jul-05 17:37:17

talkin of which...my 'latest' GOOD IDEA...stems from the fact i hate the noise that scraping left over food into the bin makes....sensory!!!!

so what i do now is get a sheet of BOUNTY tissue (cos it does not tear!!!) and i wipe the food into the bin!!!!

Great strategy for keeping hands clean....as i cannot abide getting cold gravy over my hands too!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now