Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Stationery.....SPEECH BUBBLE .....Post-it notes....VISUAL AIDS

(6 Posts)
TheRealMrsF Wed 06-Jul-05 22:03:30

The child psychologist used these post it notes with my boys to write in them how they felt etc....
take alook at them and see what you think....they measure about 3" across

SueW Wed 06-Jul-05 22:18:29

I know a breastfeeding counsellor who uses them with her class 'Write what you've heard about breastfeeding' and gives them a few then they stick them on a board. They are used in other areas to for getting people to express their thoughts withouth nevessarily owning them in the same way as they would if they spoke them.

You can get them much cheaper than Rymans. Try some of these suppliers .

eidsvold Wed 06-Jul-05 23:04:44

I am sure I bought mine at Staples.... if you want to use lots of them - do you need the sticky part - you could use one as a template and just cut some out of coloured paper...

But they are fab.. I used all sorts of shapes when I was teaching for notes... and liked those ones for when I was giving written feedback on work.

Loobie Thu 07-Jul-05 09:46:31

Are you looking for some? they have them in our local stationery box i can get some for you and send them on if thats what your looking for.they have different shapes i have hearts stuck all round the edge opf the pc screen

TheRealMrsF Thu 07-Jul-05 13:31:39

thanks loobie...but for now i am ok...the psychologist gave me a pack after i oozed delight when i saw them!!!

coppertop Thu 07-Jul-05 13:36:13

Oooooh! I think I may have just found myself a new stationery obsession.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now