Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Mums of Children with ASD in NORTHERN IRELAND

(5 Posts)
Davros Fri 01-Jul-05 18:42:50

I know there's a few of you, Cosmo etc?
I just read in DS's school newsletter that they are training a couple of girls to work in a new ABA unit being opened in Belfast attached to an SLD School. Its being opened in Sept 2005. Don't know if any of you know about it or if it would be of interest? It doesn't say the name of the school but you could get info from www.treehouse.org.uk or phone them up.

Bethron Fri 01-Jul-05 21:23:25

Message withdrawn

Cosmo74 Mon 04-Jul-05 13:22:07

Davros - ta for that but unforunately we live over an hours drive from Belfast and are in a different education board but will check out the web address and see if I can get some info on it.

DS is now finished school and I am finishing work this Friday for Mat. leave so I will be at home with him all summer and until after christmas which will be nice for both of us. Plus with being at home I can really start to torture the authorities - our local paper has ran reports on the lenght of waiting time for both school and paed. assessment for kids in our area - our local MP is on the case so maybe something will start moving soon.!!!

Ta again

mamadadawahwah Wed 06-Jul-05 13:49:23

Hi, l live in Northern Ireland too and just read about the ABA training in this weeks paper but i threw it out!!! Been searching for it and cant find it. Anyone know what its called? Where it is, etc?

Has anyone started their own ASD group in Belfast? or outside belfast? I am thinking of starting one in my area.

Davros Wed 06-Jul-05 21:21:56

I have the name of the school downstairs, will get it and post in the morning. DS's lovely teacher is going to be working there, she is from Belfast, so we are really sorry to be losing her

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now