Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

iI bet Mrs F doesn't have a fixation with RUGS!!!!!!!!

(6 Posts)
BattyBox Fri 24-Jun-05 20:14:11

we all know that Mrs F has a fixation with collecting plastic containers - she has a wonderful array -all different shapes and sizes!!! (the bigger the better)

we all know how much she loves laminators - now come on Mrs F - don't denie it!!!

dd has noted how many rugs i have in the house and has told me i am getting as bad as Mrs F!!!!!
she asked what "what do you need SO MANY rugs for?" i need some bright answers PLEASE

eidsvold Sat 25-Jun-05 00:29:41

to brighten up the rooms, to add accent, to cover stains in the carpet that you can remove ( that is my reason ), so your feet don't get cold when sitting on the loo - tiles are bloody cold in winter, so you can stand on that rather than cold tiles when you get out of the shower....

need I say more

YogiYahooey Sat 25-Jun-05 19:48:33

Mummy likes rugs, some people collect shoes, handbags, bling, stamps, trains and old comics.
At least yours has a practical use!!!

coppertop Sun 26-Jun-05 11:52:05

Perfect for hiding clutter when you have unexpected visitors. Just throw a rug over the top.

TheRealMrsF Mon 11-Jul-05 22:19:44

for wrapping spare stationery in????

actually...i witnessed batty stroking rugs in wilkinsons the other day...just like the way i sniff CLEAN clothes as i take them off the line or out the T/drier!!!

BattyBox Tue 12-Jul-05 19:13:37

they were very stokable rugs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now