Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Legoland

(9 Posts)
Caroline5 Thu 23-Jun-05 22:42:16

Am thinking of going to Legoland with dd1 6 (NT) and dd2 4 non-mobile. A friend has told me that this will be impossible on my own with the two of them - ie dd1 will miss out on a lot of rides as I won't be able to take her on leaving dd2. Don't seem to be able to find anyone else to go with us at the moment!

For those who have been there, would it be worth a visit anyway if I forewarn dd1 that she might not be able to go on everything or is this a complete waste of time (and money - have got the Tesco vouchers, but all the same!) Sorry if this is a silly question.

KatyMac Thu 23-Jun-05 22:46:40

How do you get into Legoland with Tescos vouchers

Caroline5 Thu 23-Jun-05 22:56:33

You exchange the vouchers they send you for using your Tesco Clubcard for Clubcard Deals - one of which is getting into Legoland for much less than normal.

essbee Fri 24-Jun-05 14:00:04

Message withdrawn

Caroline5 Fri 24-Jun-05 14:15:44

dd2 is 93cm, but can't stand unsupported - not sure about taking her on rides... dd1 isn't over 130cm. Thanks essbee, I think you are right about trying to take them separately. will try to take dd1 on one of her inset days while dd2 is at school.

essbee Fri 24-Jun-05 14:19:12

Message withdrawn

Caroline5 Fri 24-Jun-05 14:21:19

Thanks

MotherEve Mon 27-Jun-05 00:17:10

If anyone goes to Legoland with SN children then take your DLA letter with you. Go to guest services and one adult will be admitted free as a carer for the SN child. The party [we had 7 of us] all get a stamp on their hand allowing them to enter rides through the exits and avoid queuing. It makes a day out a lot, lot easier.

TheRealMrsF Mon 27-Jun-05 22:07:45

i second that!!! We have had 2 fabulous days at legoland ...no queing....but if like mine...your kids have the good old hidden disabilities...be prepared for some filthy looks!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now