Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Off to BIBIC...

(8 Posts)
Pages Tue 21-Jun-05 13:26:49

We are off very early tomorrow morning. Any tips?

Merlot Tue 21-Jun-05 13:38:44

No, but Good Luck - Let us know how you get on.

beetroot Tue 21-Jun-05 13:40:11

Message withdrawn

heartinthecountry Tue 21-Jun-05 13:51:14

Pages - my thread should be a bit further down. It went really well.

Pages Tue 21-Jun-05 14:29:11

Thanks, HITC - I saw your thread. We will have to compare notes and see if the programme they gave us was really individual! - I hope so though, as I am investing a lot emotionally in this. Your DD seems to be doing really well, you must be so chuffed.

Merlot, do you think your DS walking and clapping had anything to do with the BIBIC programme?

Beetroot, we are staying in the bungalow, but have booked the whole thing so we don't have to share.

beetroot Tue 21-Jun-05 14:31:57

Message withdrawn

Pages Tue 21-Jun-05 14:37:07

Thanks Beetroot, will report back anyway.

Merlot Tue 21-Jun-05 14:41:26

Have to be honest and say that I dont think the walking and clapping had anything to do with BIBIC. I haven't really got to grips yet with the sensory programme - I think our holiday helped more than anything - ds2 was exposed to new things, we were more relaxed and just had more time. DS2 has been `ready' to walk for a long time now, its just that confidence seems the biggest factor with him. We have been practising clapping for a long time - me clapping his hands for him etc.. and it just suddenly seemed to click.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now