Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Had a great Holiday

(9 Posts)
anniebear Sat 18-Jun-05 21:40:15

Hiya

Came back from our Holidays todays.

The girls were really good and we enjoyed ourselves.

There were a few moments when you realise you are the only one who is running all over the beach after your nearly 4 year old who runs off and wont come back. Whilst her twin Sister sits there for ages just playing.

But we had a good time, now just have all the washing and ironing to do!!!!!!

TheRealMrsF Sat 18-Jun-05 23:59:43

glad you had a lovely time....do you feel rested!!!!?

anniebear Sun 19-Jun-05 09:05:00

erm, not too sure about the rested!!!! lol

My Mum came with us so DH and myself walked down to the beach a couple of evenings and my Mum and me had quick look round the shops whilst DH had the girls for an hour.

So did have a quick rest.......very quick!!!!!!!!

eidsvold Sun 19-Jun-05 10:47:15

glad you had a good time.

Merlot Sun 19-Jun-05 22:03:12

Glad your holiday went well anniebear. We had a great time in Greece (been back a week now [sigh], so can sympathize with the washing bit!!)

So glad we went, we pushed the boundaries out a bit iykwim. Ds2 wouldn't get off the beach towel for 3 days o/a sensory issues with the sand, but he finally did it and then he was prowling up and down the beach! The plane journey was easier than I expected it to be and the whole holiday has taught me to go for it...there may come a time when we cant cope with going away...but for now...each day as it comes and each annual holiday as it comes...

coppertop Sun 19-Jun-05 22:09:27

I'm glad you both had good holidays, Merlot and Anniebear! Did you miss us?

maddiemo Mon 20-Jun-05 10:23:30

Good to hear you both had a lovely break.

anniebear Mon 20-Jun-05 12:09:57

Glad you had a good time Merlot

anniebear Mon 20-Jun-05 12:11:08

and yes, I missed you all very much

We had an incident in a play area (tell you on another thread!!) and a voice whispered in my ear "bet you wish you could tell them on Mumsnet"!!! It was DH!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now