Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Anyone have a bedroom projector??

(6 Posts)
summitstar Tue 10-Nov-09 10:40:37

Thinking of getting my son a projector for his bedroom for christmas and getting all family to chip in. I can only see ones that say are suitable for bigger sensory rooms and I wondered if anyone had seen any smaller ones???

lou031205 Tue 10-Nov-09 13:17:18

DD still has a Tomy little star that she had when a baby. But mathmos do various ones.

sadlynoNOTthatPeachy Tue 10-Nov-09 13:25:08

Have no idea if it is possible as DH not about but if you wanted I could ask him to see whats about if you tell me what you need (he sells related items- DJ stuff etc so knows what he is talking about).

CAT me if you want him to take a look

herjazz Tue 10-Nov-09 13:51:28

recommend the mathmos one here Even just the one colour cartridge (we had red / yellow one) makes all sorts of lovely patterns on the wall

am going to buy it dd for xmas actually. We have had one on loan from cerebra. They will loan out sensory stuff to members free of charge - most excellent service and definitely worth looking into

cktwo Wed 11-Nov-09 08:49:28

Lou we have the Tomy star thing too. Both DD's love it.

JAKEJEM Wed 11-Nov-09 21:29:36

HI there, I have some sensory room equipment on ebay under my username. XX Kind regards, Nikki. XX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now