Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Best buggy for a 2.9 yr old?

(9 Posts)
proudestmummyever Wed 04-Nov-09 21:41:18

Help, advice needed, Jack's Phil&Ted's buggy, the reclining zips have burst, is this the best buggy for older kids?

Don't really wanna special needs one, want a buggy tht reclines, is comfi etc for Jackxxx

proudestmummyever Wed 04-Nov-09 22:02:04

BUMP:D xx

Arabica Wed 04-Nov-09 22:56:45

DD is 3.3 and still v comfy in her Mountain Buggy Urban. You can recline it almost flat. She is small for her age though (9th centile for height) You can get them quite cheaply second hand as they aren't as trendy as they used to be.
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mountain-Buggy-Urban-Single-Black-Standard-Stroller_W0QQitemZ110453930515QQcmdZViewIt emQQptZUK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item19b7913a13

cktwo Thu 05-Nov-09 09:12:50

My DD is nearly 5 and still in P&Ts. There does seem to be a problem with the zips: I know loads of people whose zips have broken. We took ours back to the shop and theyyy sent a new one.

proudestmummyever Thu 05-Nov-09 09:37:35

Hey guys, I am going to get a new Phil&Tes today, I love them, think they r great, but the zips are a nightmare, ths better not happen with my new one, hw do u avoid ths happening with the zips Cktwo?

xx

cktwo Thu 05-Nov-09 18:03:24

Dunno. I just get anew one sent from the shop. They don't charge wink!

Also I found that as DD1 got bigger I didn't need to lay her back so I pretty much leave the zips alone now

proudestmummyever Thu 05-Nov-09 19:48:09

Hey, so u think it is worth taking my P&T's buggy back to the shop? Only got it in May, June this year.

But don't have receipt anymore, was bought over the internet but was a store in Glasgow so they will have a record of it.

I went and stupidly bought another one today(altho I love itgrin)!!

I had apple green P&T's Sport before, and bought the red one today, they r great buggies though aren't they?

Think I will take your advice and leave the zips well alone, does yr LO have Sn's too? If you don't mind me asking xx

nappyaddict Fri 06-Nov-09 10:22:55

I would get new zips for the old one and sell it maybe if you want to keep the new one?

proudestmummyever Fri 06-Nov-09 16:05:01

Hey nappyaddict yeah I am gonna take buggy back over weekend I think, but surely can't have two of them lol? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now