Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Inclusion teacher visiting ds2 at nursery

(3 Posts)
meea Thu 16-Jun-05 12:34:58

He phoned yesterday to see if I minded him visiting m as he has arranged a meeting for next week with us and all professionals involved with M.
I told him that was fine and had been wondering how he was going to hold a meeting about a child he hadn't met.He laughed at that obviously thought I was joking not funny though is it.
Took him this morning and he was waiting in the lobby for us so I said hello and took M into nursery as usual .I think he wanted to talk but i didn't think that it was the time or the place so I just took min and followed his usual routine.M was distressed any way and hates been watched and having any change to his routine.
He probably thinks I am rude but I just can't forget what has happened before ,a month ago he phoned to tell me that in nurserys opinion he was fine and that he didn't need to see M.
What has changed why the sudden interest I am at breaking point with his behaviour I wish he would behave like he does at home at nursery we may then get somewere.

Davros Thu 16-Jun-05 17:06:39

Don't blame you meea and perfectly acceptable as you can't stand around talking about M while he should be going into school and not getting more upset. Let us know how meeting next week goes.

Fio2 Thu 16-Jun-05 17:09:24

its so hard isnt it my dd is MUCH better behaved at school than at home, surely prfoessionals know that a structured environment brings out different aspects of a childs behaviour

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now