Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Ds1's taxi forgot him today!!!!!!!!!?????? [angry]

(3 Posts)
SparklyGothKat Mon 02-Nov-09 23:09:28

angryangry

Ds1 has Cerebral palsy and gets a taxi to school and back each day, this morning they arrived late and I was panicking how to get him to his school in the next town and get the girls to school on the other side of town when the taxi finally turned up 20 mins late

I just walk in the door after picking up the girls after school and the phone rings. Its the school saying that Ds1's transport hasn't arrived. angry I turned round and walk back out the door to go to the next town to collect him. I got there 40 mins after he should have been picked up.... and the taxi still hadn't arrived.

Connor has some issues with change and is being assessed for AS so of course, this panicked him and he didn't know how he was going to get home.

They are getting a strong phone call tomorrow morning.......... can't believe they forgot him...... angry

TotalChaos Tue 03-Nov-09 16:42:18

that's terrible. what did they say when you called today?

LollipopVioletsExplodingRocket Tue 03-Nov-09 20:09:28

SGK, I'd be the same if someone forgot me too! I've got to get a train to Manchester on Thursday and that's panicking me! I'd be having serious words, I had issues with transport all through college so nip this in the bud. Your poor DS, hope he's OK and happy now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now