Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

my two girls have gone on hols with school for four sleeps

(6 Posts)
onlyjoking Mon 13-Jun-05 21:45:27

and i am sooo missing them, i bet they ain't missing me either, took them to there brill special needs school today all the kids were excited 12 kids going on trip with six staff, i gave them loads of kisses ect and they just said bye mum and gave me a dismissive wave, this is the first time they have both been away from home for more than one night, i bet they are fast asleep and i will be awake half the night, still i will not be woken up in the middle of the night so i am pleased about that, anybody elses kids done the school residential trip?

TheRealMrsF Mon 13-Jun-05 21:48:27

you must feel so lost!!!! How old are they???

TheRealMrsF Mon 13-Jun-05 21:50:40

Also...i expect you'll still wake up during the night!!!! Typical when you don't need to!

Jampots Mon 13-Jun-05 21:56:36

my dd isnt SN but she goes awway for the first time in a couple of weeks and Im not looking forward to it!

TheRealMrsF Mon 13-Jun-05 22:00:37

When tom went away last year i stood for half an hour waiting to wave the bus off on it's way...and my son was so engrossed in adjusting the fan/ventilation/lights etc above his seat that he didn't wave!!
So i spent the 3 days he was away...obsessing over him not sayine 'Bye!!!!'

onlyjoking Mon 13-Jun-05 22:30:11

my two seemed keen for me to go they are just eleven, i am sure the staff will come back knackered as not many of the kids sleep all night and some of them will only go off to sleep if someone sits with them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now