Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Well what a crap day it turned out to be!

(9 Posts)
mysonben Tue 20-Oct-09 20:21:37

Fisrt, consultant paed app. cancelled.
Then DS been an absolute horror all morning.
He went to nursery, and when i picked him up i was told with a smile that DS had been very energetic today!!! hmm
Back at home he refused to eat his diner, keeps on pushing DD off of the sofa, was constantly locking her into the hallway, kept playing with the door and pinched her fingers in it, he has been stacking up the whole of the shoe rack into the corner of hallway whislt i had my back turned, he has been defiant and scretched and laughted his manic laugh all evening,... a total nightmare!!!!
I hope tomorrow is better...

catkinq Tue 20-Oct-09 20:32:25

poor you - I hope tomorrow is better for you too.

Barmymummy Tue 20-Oct-09 20:32:51

(((hugs))) to you sounds like you have had a bummer of a day sad

Really hope tomorrow is better for you, send me a pm on facebook if you need a rant wink

mysonben Tue 20-Oct-09 20:59:58

Thanks.
I will have a nice bath and go to bed early i think 'cause if i start ranting again, i'll be on the pc all night!!! grin

I hope DD 's finger isn't broken, it's really swollen, she wasn't bending it before bed and it's all blue where it got caught in the door... poor little mite she screamed the place down!

Barmymummy Tue 20-Oct-09 21:01:42

Oh bless her, I am sorry I didn't realise it had been that badly hurt sad

Let me know how she is tomorrow. Go and enjoy your bath and get ready for tomorrow, x

MatNanPlus Tue 20-Oct-09 21:02:19

Hoping for a quiet night and a better tomorrow.

Did not going to the appt maybe unsettle DS?

mysonben Tue 20-Oct-09 21:07:57

She should be ok, her chubby fingers have a lot of padding around them... wink
If it looks bad tomorrow, DH will have to take her to see gp.

I'll update the bibic visit in the evening.

Ciao, have a nice evening! xx

mysonben Tue 20-Oct-09 21:12:21

Ooops cross-post.

No, it's unlikely DS doesn't have that much of understanding regarding schedules, i don't think he realised he had an appointment with the paed, even though i tried telling him and showed him a picture card of a doctor and one of toys.
He never mention anything about 'the doctor' today...

mysonben Tue 20-Oct-09 21:14:20

Just a thought he sure is going to be a bit unsettled by the bibic therapist coming over to the house tomorrow...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now