Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

The TRampoline is in place....now how many kids will suddenly want to be my boys 'FRIENDS'???

(7 Posts)
TheRealMrsF Thu 09-Jun-05 21:52:23

Just awre that the reason we have bought the tramploline is cos i'm fed up of the neighbours kids inviting everyone else into their garden (to go on their trampoline)...yet my boys never get asked.....and i reckon now we have one ...suddenly....overnight we will be 'popular'.....and i feel like being a real bitch and saying...."well...no good you just wanting to be my son's friends just cos we have a trampoline!"

Ofcourse ...i may be wrong...people may still stay away and exclude us.... so i will have to wait and see!!!!

coppertop Thu 09-Jun-05 21:55:13

Spooky hijack: MrsF you posted this at the exact same second that I posted on your other thread!

At least if people stay away then the Forgetfuls get the whole trampoline all to themselves!

TheRealMrsF Thu 09-Jun-05 21:56:07

<cue creepy music>

Bizarre!!!! How DO we do it!!!!!

TheRealMrsF Thu 09-Jun-05 22:02:06

..and trust you to notice the 'smaller details' like the time we posted!!!! (why bother with the 'big picture'!!!)

Hint Hint!!!

Talking of ASD behaviours (ha Ha!!!) did you see the thread where i let it slip that i really believed that R'nB was related to Simon Baron-cohen!!!!

coppertop Thu 09-Jun-05 22:05:20

LOL! But I also saw that a few others thought the same so you're probably forgiven.

I had to explain to ds1 today what "catching someone's eye" meant - and I just couldn't explain it properly. The poor boy is probably dreaming about bouncing eyeballs right now.

TheRealMrsF Thu 09-Jun-05 22:07:08

i'm off to bed now!!! I'm still shell shocked from last thursdays 'long haul visitor'!!!!

coppertop Thu 09-Jun-05 22:07:57

Goodnight, MrsF.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now