Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can someone recommend/help me find, a really good/strong fidget squidgy stress ball type toy

(7 Posts)
3cutedarlings Wed 07-Oct-09 12:19:02

For DD1 please, shes struggling with carpet time at school atm, in the past she used to have one at school before, and her current teacher has asked me to get one for them to try.

It needs to be strong obviously and nothing that going to distract the other kids hmm(ie no lights ect).

Ive had a bit of a google, but all the ones i seem to have found have either flashy lights, dont look very strong or cost the earth!!

Barmymummy Wed 07-Oct-09 12:46:39

My DD has a boy in her class who uses one and from what I can gather it is a strong deflated balloon filled up with some flour....makes a squidgy stress ball type thing. That may be a pressure thing though that he requires so may not be enough for your DD if she needs something more fiddly iykwim....smile

Marne Wed 07-Oct-09 12:51:11

Dd2 has a large flashing ball thing (not sure what they are called) but i think you can get them without lights, we got ours from the entertainer (toy shop), dd2 also likes beads (chunky threading beads on a string).

rosie39forever Wed 07-Oct-09 13:09:24

here you go ladies all sorts of squishy balls and toys. www.thenoveltywarehouse.com

busybeingmum Wed 07-Oct-09 13:59:39

Message withdrawn

busybeingmum Wed 07-Oct-09 14:06:22

Message withdrawn

3cutedarlings Wed 07-Oct-09 14:08:54

Thankyou all so much grin found loads of stuff on the link you gave rosie39forever

There are some fab things on that site, ive book marked it for future use smile.

Marne just spotted a fab threading spider thingymajig on there that your DD2 might like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now