Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I've linked to this before but you really need to check it out.Great docu soap about a group of young adults with LD living together.

(9 Posts)
moondog Mon 05-Oct-09 23:32:54

And not a Jesus sandal or pudding bowl haircut in sight

eidsvold Tue 06-Oct-09 04:38:31

oh god I love this moondog. I eagerly await each new episode and am working out how to sort this for dd1 in 10 or so years time.

moondog Tue 06-Oct-09 08:45:39

Ah, really glad you have seen it Eidsvold. Spread the word. A fantastic vision of how it could all be (and will be, I've no doubt about that.) smile

troutpout Tue 06-Oct-09 09:09:00

Brilliant....although i wanted to shout "fgs Lewis, just kiss her!" in episode 5

moondog Tue 06-Oct-09 09:18:51

grin
Yes, he's so bumbling, and she is so gorgeous isn't she?

ChopsTheDuck Tue 06-Oct-09 09:51:34

They are fantastic, I really wish this had been given better coverage.

I haven't had chance to see anything beyond episode 2 yet. Has Sam had any luck with the ladies yet? He is soo handsome!

moondog Tue 06-Oct-09 10:43:21

It was originally planned for tv from what I read about the excellent article on it I read in the Guardian. Please spread the word. It is such an inspirational picture of how life can be for young people with LD.

ChopsTheDuck Tue 06-Oct-09 14:34:59

have you posted it on the main mn board yet?

MayorNaze Tue 06-Oct-09 14:37:03

wow! i have sent the link to my dsis - she has SN and lives in a v similar setting. i epect she will watch it and then angle for a part...!!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now