Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Well thats Glitteryboys fundo re-done!

(7 Posts)
glittery Sat 03-Oct-09 16:01:28

Got out of hospital this morning, yay!
Fundo operation on wednesday took a bit longer than expected, didnt have to re-site the button but had to unpick what was left of the last fundo.
He went down at 11am and i didnt get the call to go back for him till after 4pm, he seemed ok in recovery room as i'd sent down his dvd player with his formula1 dvd for him to watch as soon as he came round but we noticed that the top hole nearest the fundo had started to bulge out a bit like a hernia so they quickly called back the surgeon, who had his jacket on and was heading out the door!
They took Evan back into surgery to correct it and he finally got back to the ward by 6pm.
He did his usual and hung on to the oxygen for a day or two but was fighting fit and back to his usual feeds etc by this morning so they let us escape as theres a grand prix this weekend! grin

sarah293 Sat 03-Oct-09 16:24:37

Message withdrawn

feelingbetter Sat 03-Oct-09 16:43:43

No bursting it now, Glitterboy!
And it looks as if the Grand Prix has taken an exciting turn, so stay well x

Phoenix4725 Sat 03-Oct-09 18:24:44

glad hes out and doing ok

trace2 Sun 04-Oct-09 14:35:05

just seen this glad its done hope it lasts longer this time!!

meltedmarsbars Sun 04-Oct-09 19:52:43

Oooh I feel all queasy just reading your OP.

Glad its all over - we have Gast but no Fund, so haven't had all this.

Best wishes with recuperation!

herjazz Sun 04-Oct-09 20:06:27

glad its all done. May that be the end of that for you both - this one is for keeps. All the best

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now