Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Private OT

(9 Posts)
Phoenix4725 Sun 27-Sep-09 09:35:21

Can anyone point me to wards a private ot am in north east Essex .Thenhs one we only see yearly andis useless, we have no o program in place other than threading beads this despite her agreeing he has majour fine motor control issues

My idear is making sure I have plenty of reports for when itcomes to a review of ds statement wantsomeonethatknows him not that seen him once for 20 mins .

LIZS Sun 27-Sep-09 11:35:30

Try this site

Phoenix4725 Sun 27-Sep-09 12:06:36

ty found one possiablity but even shes good hr away but will give her call and see

anonandlikeit Sun 27-Sep-09 13:07:32

Have never used private OT becuase we ahd good support from NHS ones. BUT i can give you their names, they may be able to give you some names, or maybe they do private stuff themselves??

let me know
They are based in Ipswich.

Scottie22 Sun 27-Sep-09 14:26:42

Hi
Have you come across this site - might help with ideas until you get something in place...??

www.otplan.com

Phoenix4725 Sun 27-Sep-09 19:21:31

yes please anonandlikeit seems suffolk far better than essex wish could get refered to there.Ispich is not far from me 30 mins or so nd easierto get to.

Scottie will have look ty, its also finding someone willing to come into the school and go throug hprogram with them

anonandlikeit Sun 27-Sep-09 21:23:17

Phoenix, can you get me some contact details & I will let you have names.
Don't want to put names on such an open forum.

Phoenix4725 Mon 28-Sep-09 02:50:51

Thank you

hi can cat me or email me on phoenxlightfoot@yahoo.co.uk also will find me on TTr.

anonandlikeit Mon 28-Sep-09 17:21:28

Phoenix, have just emailed you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now