Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

does anyone in the brighton area need some pull ups

(6 Posts)
2shoes Fri 25-Sep-09 09:58:28

they are extra small, but would fit a teen

donkeyderby Sat 26-Sep-09 10:19:45

I am currently insulating my loft with pull-ups!

devientenigma Sat 26-Sep-09 12:15:44

Just wondering how you managed to get pull ups. We are trying to get them for ds to no avail. Cheers.

donkeyderby Sat 26-Sep-09 13:16:53

We get pull-ups from the continence service (official name: Penile Dysfunction and Continence Service - 'press 1 for penile dysfunction and 2 for incontinence').
We had to get them because the nappies leak so badly.

devientenigma Sat 26-Sep-09 19:44:08

Thanks for the reply. Our nappies leak so bad but have done for the past 4 years at least. School as well as us go through at least 3 sets of clothing per day. We've also noticed his nappy doesn't stay in the correct position, after an hour of it being on it's down his knees, so heavy and twisted around the middle often looking like a one sided thong lol. This is down to him roaming around the floor and being a short dumpy downs lol. Sorry if i have offended anyone.

2shoes Sat 26-Sep-09 19:48:15

I found the pull ups crap as well tbh, but we were using them as a security thing, dd was dry, but I was worried about nights, but we have now stopped using them(got daft throwing away dry ones)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now