Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

What are those seats/cushions called that help sit better at school?

(7 Posts)
fatzak Sun 20-Sep-09 14:53:51

Just trying to remember what they are called!! DS has been telling me about some new seats they have at school and I want to show him a pic of one to see if that's what they have got! I'm sure I've read on here about them and how they can help children with dyspraxia to sit better both on the carpet and at tables.

daisy5678 Sun 20-Sep-09 15:29:57

Wobble cushions!

meerkatsandkookaburras Sun 20-Sep-09 17:42:35

i need to buy a wobble cusion for ds as apparently they might help him, any idea of a cheap place to get them from??

fatzak Sun 20-Sep-09 18:05:07

Thanks grin

ohmeohmy Sun 20-Sep-09 18:42:05

google move and sit cushion. backinaction shop has them, have seen them as low as £19.99 but can't remember where sorry.

LIZS Mon 21-Sep-09 17:37:47

move n sit ?- try Back in action.

trace2 Mon 21-Sep-09 19:01:02 NDJmYqkg50CFUxs4wodUC9_bQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now