Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

psycho LSA got the sack

(3 Posts)
iwearflairs Sat 19-Sep-09 16:09:56

for those of you who kindly responded when I complained a couple of weeks ago when I said she had forced his head down to make him sit and hurt his bottom. Anyway, now she is gone. We fired her on Friday. DS came home with massive bruise on his upper arm, which was obviously finger marks from being held too hard. Last night, we were chatting at bedtime and he said he was going to have a nightmare about being in the corridor with her because he hit her and she said she might hit him back. He said to me that I had to speak to her in the morning to make sure she didn't. He has been wetting the bed all this week, poor little bugger and it is my fault for hiring a psycho. sad She seemed confident and able, but turned out to be the opposite.

So. Back on the social stories. Anyone ever had to write one about how children do not have to put up with being hit and that people who do that are not their friends? It made my blood go cold when he referred to her as a friend.

ICANDOTHAT Sat 19-Sep-09 16:29:52

What goes around comes around ... well done. We had similar in my ds's school. The SEN was a very strange person and was eventually gotten rid of - lots of inappropriate behaviour and comments. They need to be weeded out !

huffyhuffystompstomprahrahrah Mon 21-Sep-09 09:42:26

Hi there,

Sounds like a terrible experience! RE social story - the Carol Gray book is brilliant and explains the social story 'recipe' really well.

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now