Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Mobility cars - one off upfront payments - gone through the roof!!!

(4 Posts)
lainey1802 Wed 16-Sep-09 16:45:51

Just to pre-warn others due to change their motability cars - the one off upfront payments to the car garage/manufacturers have gone up - some of them are silly prices.

Vauxhall used to be £250 for a Zafira (club) with a £200 refund from motability if you hand your car back in good condition (this still applies) - they have gone up to £599 and across the board ALL of the car makers have increased their fees.

Start saving your pennies now - or apply for a grant if you think you'll be lucky enough to receive help.

Good luck!

TheDMshouldbeRivened Wed 16-Sep-09 17:05:11

yup. advance payment for the van is 7K. We've got a grant but still have to pay £2300 shock

meerkatsandkookaburras Wed 16-Sep-09 18:49:26

were looking to get our first one in the next few weeks does anyone know if there is a way i can find out what the prices will be from 1st october? they change every 3 months and this period ends at the end of this month so i dont know if we should hold of for a possible good deal next month if the car/cars we like are on offer it might change our mind or whether to get one before the prices change!!

anonandlikeit Wed 16-Sep-09 18:54:22

If you see one you like now i'd get the order in! Otherwise you cna hang on & see whats on offfer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: