Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Mobility cars - one off upfront payments - gone through the roof!!!

(4 Posts)
lainey1802 Wed 16-Sep-09 16:45:51

Just to pre-warn others due to change their motability cars - the one off upfront payments to the car garage/manufacturers have gone up - some of them are silly prices.

Vauxhall used to be £250 for a Zafira (club) with a £200 refund from motability if you hand your car back in good condition (this still applies) - they have gone up to £599 and across the board ALL of the car makers have increased their fees.

Start saving your pennies now - or apply for a grant if you think you'll be lucky enough to receive help.

Good luck!

TheDMshouldbeRivened Wed 16-Sep-09 17:05:11

yup. advance payment for the van is 7K. We've got a grant but still have to pay £2300 shock

meerkatsandkookaburras Wed 16-Sep-09 18:49:26

were looking to get our first one in the next few weeks does anyone know if there is a way i can find out what the prices will be from 1st october? they change every 3 months and this period ends at the end of this month so i dont know if we should hold of for a possible good deal next month if the car/cars we like are on offer it might change our mind or whether to get one before the prices change!!

anonandlikeit Wed 16-Sep-09 18:54:22

If you see one you like now i'd get the order in! Otherwise you cna hang on & see whats on offfer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now