Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Maclaren Major, and universal rain cover from Argos.

(9 Posts)
misscutandstick Fri 11-Sep-09 14:20:02

Are they compatible?

in your opinion does it:
A) fit well no probs,
B) do the job adequately for the price (£14.99),
C) or is it more hassle than its worth?

Whats YOUR opinion?

5inthebed Fri 11-Sep-09 16:28:33

This one?

It looks like it would fit, might even buy one myself. And if it doesn't you can always take it back.

Phoenix4725 Fri 11-Sep-09 18:21:48

it does not fit they seem to have changed it the clips do not go wide enough for the Mclaren frame know as what I tried for ds Mclaren .so ends up stuck on their heads

claudialyman Sat 12-Sep-09 21:58:04

Best fit I could get was the mothercare Travelsystem one - designed for buggy with baby carseat in it so seemed roomy enough to cover. Not perfect but if you avoid squashing it up too often (ie fold in 4 not roll up) and "billow" it out occasionally it keeps its structure without sitting on childs head.

jjones Sat 12-Sep-09 22:02:34

ebay do a great one it is a bit expensive but well worth it. loads of head room and clips on really secure.

Pixel Sat 12-Sep-09 23:19:34

I've got the ebay one too, and yes it is expensive but I've had it for years. It's rattled about in the boot of the car with shopping etc piled on it, and also it's been folded up with the buggy for months at a time, plus kicked at and pulled about by ds while in use. It has survived all sorts of abuse!
Plus as Jjones says, there is plenty of room inside. (is that Sabrina Mulholland Jjones? by any chance?)

jjones Sun 13-Sep-09 00:45:15

Hi pixel no sorry not that jjones.
The ebay one is great quality I have mine for a good while and it is like new.

misscutandstick Sun 13-Sep-09 13:40:15

could you point me in the right direction for the ebay one pretty please? a clicky would be fab, thanks blush

jjones Sun 13-Sep-09 15:17:17

Here you go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now