Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Twice in one week, i don't think my heart can take much more.

(5 Posts)
Marne Tue 08-Sep-09 12:33:57

Dd2 has just run into a road again, this time the main road out side nursery shock.

I had my hands full, opened the door and she legs it as fast as her legs would carry her towards the busy road shock, managed to grab her just as she stepped of the pavement, for a second i thought i had lost her sad

ShannaraTiger Tue 08-Sep-09 12:39:02

I really hate them but maybe try those wrist straps. Dd used to do the same, luckily door led out onto the carpark. The playschool built railings outside the doors to give the parents a fighting chance of grabbing their dc's with hands full of paintings , younger dc's etc.,

NorthernSky Tue 08-Sep-09 12:47:16

Message withdrawn

Marne Tue 08-Sep-09 12:54:34

She has got one of those back pack reins, i think i will ask them to put it on her before i collect her.

Feeling a bit calmer now although this has just added more stress to a already stressful day.

lou031205 Tue 08-Sep-09 19:14:28

<<Hugs>>

DD1 does this sort of thing all the time. I use the wrist strap whenever we leave the house. She has no choice. She hates it but better alive than dead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now