Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Out of Sync books

(9 Posts)
Dingle Wed 01-Jun-05 18:08:00

I know that a few of you have recommended "The Out of Sync Child" and I am considering buying it as part of our local DSA groups resource library. But what is this one like.

Has anyone got any advice please.

JAKEJEM Wed 01-Jun-05 20:10:38

Hi, I have got this book for sale at 0.99p on E-bay at the moment. Under user name JAKEJEM. It is brand new and was a duplicate copy bought for my son. Also have other books on my listings that may be relevant.

chonky Wed 01-Jun-05 20:14:12

Dingle, I've got a copy of 'The Out of Sync Child' you can have if you need it. CAT me if you're interested.

Dingle Wed 01-Jun-05 22:10:25

Oh, just about to watch Desperate Housewives!!!

Yes, interested, interested in both!! I'll get back to you both.

Dingle Thu 02-Jun-05 08:34:02

JAKEJEM, I have found your other items but not this book. Where am I going wrong?

JAKEJEM Thu 02-Jun-05 23:17:53

To Dingle - God I am so sorry, forgot to list this one! Will be listing it tomorow night, all out of sorts at the moment as DS has just been dx. Sorry once again.

Dingle Thu 02-Jun-05 23:24:21

Well I am really interested JAKEJEM, so as long as it doesn't go to some ridiculous price! I will keep my eye on it! Not exactly very experience with ebay, so I may have to shout for help!

Thanks again.{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} Dingle

Dingle Sat 04-Jun-05 11:46:48

WOW Chonky, it arrived this morning Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are a star!

Hugs....dingle.xxx

chonky Sat 04-Jun-05 12:10:47

I'm glad it arrived OK

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: