Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Out of Sync books

(9 Posts)
Dingle Wed 01-Jun-05 18:08:00

I know that a few of you have recommended "The Out of Sync Child" and I am considering buying it as part of our local DSA groups resource library. But what is this one like.

Has anyone got any advice please.

JAKEJEM Wed 01-Jun-05 20:10:38

Hi, I have got this book for sale at 0.99p on E-bay at the moment. Under user name JAKEJEM. It is brand new and was a duplicate copy bought for my son. Also have other books on my listings that may be relevant.

chonky Wed 01-Jun-05 20:14:12

Dingle, I've got a copy of 'The Out of Sync Child' you can have if you need it. CAT me if you're interested.

Dingle Wed 01-Jun-05 22:10:25

Oh, just about to watch Desperate Housewives!!!

Yes, interested, interested in both!! I'll get back to you both.

Dingle Thu 02-Jun-05 08:34:02

JAKEJEM, I have found your other items but not this book. Where am I going wrong?

JAKEJEM Thu 02-Jun-05 23:17:53

To Dingle - God I am so sorry, forgot to list this one! Will be listing it tomorow night, all out of sorts at the moment as DS has just been dx. Sorry once again.

Dingle Thu 02-Jun-05 23:24:21

Well I am really interested JAKEJEM, so as long as it doesn't go to some ridiculous price! I will keep my eye on it! Not exactly very experience with ebay, so I may have to shout for help!

Thanks again.{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} Dingle

Dingle Sat 04-Jun-05 11:46:48

WOW Chonky, it arrived this morning Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are a star!

Hugs....dingle.xxx

chonky Sat 04-Jun-05 12:10:47

I'm glad it arrived OK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now