Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

orthopedic boots looking for new home

(7 Posts)
SJisontheway Tue 01-Sep-09 16:31:45

Doing a clear out and I came across some of DD's old boots. They are both pretty much like new as she was not really on her feet much at the time so seems a shame to throw them away. I have a pair of size 20 black patent piedro boots. Can't find a link to the exact model but they are lace up little boots. Also I have size 22 memo boots in blue and red. See the agat on this page. Let me know if anyone is interested.

masonicpixiesreadthedailymail Tue 01-Sep-09 17:14:41

I would be interested in the memo boots. Size 22 is a 5 isn't it? They look luvverly! And great for giving feet a bit of air. Must be quite horrid for them stuck in boots all the time

schmoo_76 @ hotmail . com

Cheers!

SJisontheway Tue 01-Sep-09 21:20:40

I think you've spotted the wrong boots. When you open that link you need to click on the agat boots above so they are closed in - the red and blue ones. I had them for DD - they didn't have any girly ones at the time, but would be lovely for a little boy too. If you're still interested let me know...

masonicpixiesreadthedailymail Tue 01-Sep-09 21:46:41

oh we'll get a new pair of boots off orthotics tomorrow so will let someone else who is struggling to get a pair at all have dibs on em

How kind of you. They are v nice

annie987 Wed 02-Sep-09 21:09:00

I would be thrilled to have the Memo boots. My son wears Piedros but grows out of them quickly and is always left with nothing for a fair few weeks. Would be lovely to have something ready. How much were you wanting for them?
Thanks

SJisontheway Thu 03-Sep-09 16:43:14

Hi annie - I don't want any money. Other mumsnetters have been kind enough to pass on equipment in the past to me so I am just pleased for them to be of use to some one. If you send your address to boodles2000@hotmail.com I'll send them on as soon as I get a chance.

annie987 Thu 03-Sep-09 16:47:58

Wow - thanks
You have mail

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now