Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

i walked out today, not coping!!!!

(8 Posts)
trace2 Sat 29-Aug-09 19:22:29

am back now ,but the pressure is getting me down

, ds 7 and dh both have aspergers and dd as most of you know is ill. am so tired none of them sleep and ds as been none stop fidgeting and jumping and getting in dd face he wont or can not listen and i just lost it, i know its because am so tired , ss promised us some help over summer hols but had none at all.

i just needed to write this down i feel so bloody frustrated .

meerkatsandkookaburras Sat 29-Aug-09 19:37:37

oh hun wish i could help, have you tried mencap/crossroads type places for respite at all? phone social services again they have to help you hun keep on at them and hopefully they will help sooner than later xxx if you fancy the company one day ill come over, dont think youre too far from me really xx

meerkatsandkookaburras Sat 29-Aug-09 19:37:54

oh its jen by the way, name changed!

Phoenix4725 Sat 29-Aug-09 19:40:35

trace not sure if your anywhere near me ?

when does ds go back to school and is there anyone who cna give you abreak even just for ahour while you sleep

feelingbetter Sat 29-Aug-09 20:22:21

oh trace sad
(((((((hug)))))))

trace2 Sun 30-Aug-09 08:35:42

thank you but am ok i think its time of month, and tiredness together.,and wishing i had a normal life like i used to.sad

i am normally the strong one dh is very depressed and i want to say to him pull yourself together , but thats not fair on him.

Phoenix4725 Sun 30-Aug-09 08:38:55

think we all reached a point atm where weretired and fed up fighting but if we dont we know nobody else will

trace2 Sun 30-Aug-09 08:43:48

to right Phoenix!! how is ds now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now