Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Toothpaste

(10 Posts)
mulsey Tue 25-Aug-09 19:09:41

My daughter is now just starting to put the toothbrush in her mouth. We need to use a strong adult toothpaste, but the mint flavour is putting her off....
So any suggestions anyone of another brand or flavour???

Cheers

cornsillk Tue 25-Aug-09 19:12:05

My ds hates toothpaste. We have found that aquafresh isn't as strongly flavoured as other adult brands.Would welcome other ideas though as he's refusing this as well at the moment.

feelingbetter Tue 25-Aug-09 20:29:06

There is a toothpaste called Dentinox which comes in apple flavour, but don't know if it is just for the very littlies, sorry x

devientenigma Tue 25-Aug-09 21:00:11

Tesco do a banana milkshake flavour. Although my ds still won't use this one either. HTH.

Jimmychasesducks Tue 25-Aug-09 21:04:17

ds hated mint toothpaste and still does(nt so I get him kingfisher fennel

mummyslittleboy Tue 25-Aug-09 22:32:47

How about aquafress big teeth toothpaste they also do a mouthwash not sure if that helps you my daughter uses it as its not as strong tasting as adults.

mummyslittleboy Tue 25-Aug-09 22:33:13

woops *aquafresh

lottiejenkins Thu 27-Aug-09 17:31:41

Uncle Toms of Maine Strawberry is what my ds uses he hates mint toothpaste and this one doesnt have any additives or nasty things in it!!

finefatmama Sun 30-Aug-09 21:59:39

I can't find the Tesco banana flavour anywhere theses days so we now use tescos strawberry flavour which works almost as well

wigglybeezer Sun 30-Aug-09 22:08:59

Another vote for tesco's strawberry too, it also seems to have a decent level of flouride in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now