Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

please CAT me if you know a good private OT for sensory integration therapy in Surrey

(4 Posts)
JustCutAndPaste Sun 23-Aug-09 22:16:55

That's it really! I noticed a message from AquariusMum in 2007 when she recommended an OT in Surrey. I've googled the name and found out she used to work at the Maple Unit in Kingston hospital. But I haven't been able to find any contact details for her, and AquariusMum must have moved on or namechanged as there aren't any messages from her from 2008 onwards. So if anyone else can help that would be great.

thank you smile

mummysaurus Mon 24-Aug-09 23:09:28

She might be talking about Carolyn Cardwell who works in New Malden? Heard good things about her on this board. details:www.yell.com/find/s/Alternative-Health/Therapists/UK/Surrey/Kingston-Upon-Thames,-Surrey

JustCutAndPaste Tue 25-Aug-09 08:21:58

thanks mummysaurus will have a look there

Jen2009 Sat 29-Aug-09 13:36:01

One of the best places in London is a group of OTs called Maximum Potential on Devonshire Street. It might be worth calling them and seeing if they can recommend someone. Good luck. (You can find them on web via a google search.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now