Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

dd having trouble walking and losing big patchers of hair dont know how much i can take

(9 Posts)
trace2 Wed 19-Aug-09 17:07:10

what the hell is up with her? iv phone physio she coming in morning, iv phoned her pead and her dietitian she as massive patcher's of hair loss and having trouble walking, so scared no idea whats happing

Phoenix4725 Wed 19-Aug-09 17:10:37

odd but dd lost almost all her hair between ages of 2 and 4 1/2 .no one could fully explain why either but she did not lose her eyebrows or eyelashes

bubblagirl Wed 19-Aug-09 17:26:16

i have no idea maybe deficient in something iron i have no idea but poor dd i hope you get this sorted you dont need more worry big hugs all i can offer im afraid

trace2 Wed 19-Aug-09 17:39:07

i think its her feeds the hair loss, but no idea about the walking!

Scottie22 Sat 22-Aug-09 20:27:52

Very strange! My dd is 2 and has been losing a lot of hair recently. dd's diet is awful so may be a lack of iron. I was thinking of trying a health food shop for a tonic - might be worth a try?

As for the walking - my dd also has good and bad days. She's been walking 6 months now and still looks as though she's just started!

Hope your dd ok now though?

trace2 Sat 22-Aug-09 20:43:50

they putting her on a special vit and minerals 4 scoops a day! and we showd physio her video as chloewas rushed in that day she says looks like neuro.

glitteryb6 Sat 22-Aug-09 21:13:56

a wee girl at ds's old nursery had really thin hair that started falling out and she was put on iron for it, she's now like shirley temple, masses of thick curls!!

Phoenix4725 Sat 22-Aug-09 21:29:04

dd was like that head of curls then came away in handfulls till loked like she had a number 1 in some areas and totaly bald in others , but now since added vitamins she to has ringlets down past her shoulders and lol i cant help but buy lots fo hair things

trace2 Sun 23-Aug-09 09:42:59

glitteryb6 and Phoenix4725 thank you so much for making me feels better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now