Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

i'm so happy

(23 Posts)
bubblagirl Sat 15-Aug-09 14:25:54

i know not really sn subject but kind of
well i have been having few problems dp cant get time off for holiday been feeling quite down well today i booked myself and ds a holiday
its in lowestoft i went there for years as a kid and loved it
dp will drive us there and come to pick up so i dont need to panic about trains

i have my own little flat 1 bed flat sleeps 4 right by sea front only 250 for the week cheaper than some caravan holidays im close to everything for walking with ds i dont drive sea front you can see from flat window im so excited

plus it'll be home from home so no busy dining rooms or strange people greeting us every day just us in a flat couldn't believe my luck

i didnt want ds going to school not having had a beach holiday now he wont dp is helping me pay for it too and is more than happy for me to go so im so happy ds and myself are so excited

just needed to share

bubblagirl Sat 15-Aug-09 14:26:45

grin lol

mysonben Sat 15-Aug-09 14:27:43

That is so nice, i hope you too have a great time there smile

bubblagirl Sat 15-Aug-09 14:29:35

thank you im chuffed i love the fact its a flat he'll settle so much better i think right by the beach im definitely more excited than him first time ive taken him away without other members of family

jemmm Sat 15-Aug-09 14:31:20

Brilliant news bubbla!

weegiemum Sat 15-Aug-09 14:31:27

Hope you have a fabulous time.

There's something really special about beach holidays, and I am sure you and ds will have a great time!

KnickKnack Sat 15-Aug-09 14:31:58

aww, hope you both have a fab time, and some sunshine

bubblagirl Sat 15-Aug-09 14:40:58

im so now worried about sunshine it would be great if it was there but i just want my ds to have a beach holiday to enjoy himself before school it'll be so stressful at school for him i wanted him to really have fun

he can snuggle up to me of a night listening to the sea waking up listening to the sea gulls i just think he will really love it the arcades winning teddy bears playing bowling or the arcade equivalent

at least with having a flat we can come and go as we please make food when we want if we want i can have few early evenings watching tv knowing ds was sleeping well after having fun filled days

and if dp can have few days will be nice but were having fun no matter what lol

bubblagirl Sat 15-Aug-09 14:41:23

not worried

bubblagirl Sat 15-Aug-09 15:32:58

i'm even happier now as its bank holiday weekend and 250 i thought was very reasonable but thats great for bank holiday will be cheaper next year as i'll do it outside of bank holiday and there may be an air show for us to see whoo hoo im such a big kid

Phoenix4725 Sat 15-Aug-09 18:32:16

thats fantastic news glad your getting your holiday.And the air show is not to be missed

bubblagirl Sat 15-Aug-09 18:40:26

ive missed the air show lol i looked it up and they done it in july never mind im still going on holiday lol may only be good old lowe but better than being stuck at home

let me know if you plan a trip that way we could meet lol i have extra room with sofa bed in the flat im renting lol

5inthebed Sat 15-Aug-09 18:47:37

Sounds fab! Hope you have a great time.

bubblagirl Sat 15-Aug-09 19:02:53

thank you lol cant believe im so excited i think its because ive been assertive ive booked it and going regardless of dp going im doing it for my bubbla boy he was going up the hall singing im going on a holiday it looks like a beach lol

holiday will make me tired wont it nunny lol thats my boy he wants to do 10 pin bowling, build nall sancastle{small} eat chips on sea wall ooh just thinking of it me and him are going to have great time

ChopsTheDuck Sat 15-Aug-09 20:30:03

It will be fab! I grew up near that way and it is a lovely area.

Phoenix4725 Sun 16-Aug-09 06:40:38

once i know whats going on with dorset clinic might well see if can do day trip up to meet you .Ds loves the train and its not bad from Colchester we used to go to yarmouth a lot and ds loves the beach

troutpout Sun 16-Aug-09 08:29:09

ooh sounds lovely bubblagirl. Hope you both have a lovely time smile

bubblagirl Sun 16-Aug-09 09:17:04

phoenix hope all is ok with the clinic and you get all sorted with that, would be great if you were to come for day im there from 29th aug to 5th sept so literally just got the holiday in before bubblaboy starts school im happy about that and his really excited makes me happier

i'll CAT you my phone number before i go and then can text me and let me know

MojoLost Sun 16-Aug-09 14:58:00

Sound great bubbla, you deserve it! smile
<<I love happy threads!!!>>>

bubblagirl Sun 16-Aug-09 15:23:06

lol thanks mojo im really looking forward to it my ds also said i want to go bowling pronouncing the b and then said big ball for the beach whoo hoo it seems to be making him pronounce b's better lol

Phoenix4725 Sun 16-Aug-09 19:42:03

its just waiting for date on casting wll know by Tuesday , it s just making sure budget costs for and train and hotel overnight.Will be getting family fund driving this year if i can would make such a differance to us

But will try make it up for day , fingers crossed

bubblagirl Sun 16-Aug-09 20:29:21

oh that ok dont worry if you cant i understand fully just you know im ther eif you fancy it if not one day soon we will def have that meet up with children and without lol so we can sink sip that barrell glass of wine

bubblagirl Sun 16-Aug-09 20:30:21

oh thats great about family fund

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now