Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I've Been Lurking For A Year (Child With Ataxia/Co-ordination Difficulties)

(8 Posts)
boolifooli Thu 13-Aug-09 21:20:56

Hello all

My son is almost 3

this time last year, after having developed in an NT fashion, he started to lose the ability to walk. The last 12 months have seen slow progress. He walks with a wide gait. Yesterday he developed a dramatic limp. It almost feels we are back to this same time last year. I just want to know I am doing the best for my son regardless of the diagnosis that may come. I love him dearly and he is a happy, if not complicated little chap. The working diagnosis has been Cerebellitis. The worst thing is not knowing what is definitely, without doubt, 100% going on and feeling like I am letting him down by not instinctively knowing what is occuring. I know from lurking here that this is a well trodden path. I jusat wanted to say hi and make myself known

feelingbetter Thu 13-Aug-09 21:39:16

Hello & welcome smile

Phoenix4725 Fri 14-Aug-09 06:36:27

hi and welcome

sc13 Fri 14-Aug-09 10:24:18

Welcome - I hope you get some clear answers soon

HelensMelons Fri 14-Aug-09 11:56:24

Hi and welcome boolifooli!

Frasersmum123 Fri 14-Aug-09 22:29:08

Welcome

boolifooli Sun 16-Aug-09 07:52:07

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome. I should have jumped into the board sooner. I have got so much from just reading the posts over the last 12 months, I bet for everyone who is posting there are another 10 of us lurking.

troutpout Sun 16-Aug-09 08:08:59

Helloooo smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now