Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

OMG! MY DD JUST SANG A SONG!

(11 Posts)
drlove8 Wed 12-Aug-09 19:01:09

sorry for shouting.... but im [shocked] ... dd4 was watching nick jr and the bedtime song has just been on. DD4 sang along with it and kept in tune, with almost every word!....im shaking, i cant believe she's just done that ...dd4 rarely says two words together ....grin grin grin
im sitting listening to her with my jaw hitting the floor , tears are running down my face and im grinning like theres no tomorrow.

trace2 Wed 12-Aug-09 19:15:26

well donegringrin

PeachyLaPeche Wed 12-Aug-09 19:20:16

Yay!

Grat news grin

DS3 was singiong looong before talking properly. (He can talk now in terms of he has the words but its not right iyswim, loads of stuff isnt processed or is literal- hard to explain really)

fantastic step

troutpout Wed 12-Aug-09 19:24:33

<<fills up>>
Oh that is so lovely
grin
clever girl

drlove8 Wed 12-Aug-09 19:29:52

peachy is your ds3 asd or gdd?... we're still at the finding out stage with dd4 so dont have a formal dx yet.

PeachyLaPeche Wed 12-Aug-09 19:34:24

ds3 has asd but hit a lot of targets for GDD< just not the walking one (walked at 15 months, they needed 16 months PMSL)

I think asd is right but with a lot of extra bits that we will never probably break down; probably milder ASD than people think, and more everything else than we know IYSWIM

Phoenix4725 Wed 12-Aug-09 20:13:49

oh congrats bet you had tear or 2

PipinJo Wed 12-Aug-09 20:23:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

drlove8 Wed 12-Aug-09 20:26:00

that sounds like dd4 , she is four , and could do headstands at 9 months, and could walk quick , just cant tell us what she needs /wants/communicate...
im still shaking with it all....smilesmilesmile .... light and tunnels and all that .

drlove8 Wed 12-Aug-09 20:27:41

funny thing is , we got her a little keyboard thats got a microphone on it ,for her birthday! .... looks like she might use it now!

ChopsTheDuck Wed 12-Aug-09 20:32:57

aww fingers crossed she does.

I really remember the feeling. I managed to burst into tears into the middle of sainsburys! Though, it was the only time he has ever sung before, or since!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now