Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

P*****D off again!!

(5 Posts)
devientenigma Wed 12-Aug-09 16:48:03

The behaviour team were to put in a programme around teeth brushing for ds who won't do this and had to have 12 teeth out.
Anyway it's been cancelled due to sickness.
I know this can't be helped but I just feel whenever something happens around ds it's always cancelled for one reason or another.
Thanks for the rant.

feelingbetter Wed 12-Aug-09 19:19:01

sad God, its so frustrating.

Anyone you can complain to about it?
I'm getting very good at it these days. Think I'm getting a bit of a reputation as it's amazing how quickly things get sorted when I write yet another letter to the NHS Chief Executive hmm.

Hope something comes up soon x

mumgoingcrazy Wed 12-Aug-09 19:20:15

That is very annoying. I know it can't be helped but you get your hopes up and arrange things around these appointments and then it's cancelled at a moments notice. When are they coming back?

TotalChaos Wed 12-Aug-09 19:33:43

how bloody annoying. did they leave it to the last minute to cancel too by some mysterious chance....

devientenigma Wed 12-Aug-09 22:29:09

Thanks for the replies guys. FB I will let BATS and the SW know i am not happy when they come back of sick and hols.
MGC, I don't know when it will be arranged for but since the op to get the teeth out he hasn't brushed them since and we have been told by SS not to force him or pin him down how we were. Although we did let her know that the dental hospital told us to use force.
Thanks for the laught TC. yes it was half an hour before they were due to come when it was cancelled. They were ment to come at 4.30pm for the next few weeks, now all cancelled.
They all know how his health is at risk. How he may get endochartitis from not brushing them which is fatal for anyone with a heart condition. Just so frustrating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now