Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Kissing (plus more) cuddly toys!! Any advice?

(4 Posts)
doesmybumlookbiginthis Tue 11-Aug-09 20:22:57

My son is 9 and has DS. He recently has started cuddling, kissing and strategically placing his cuddly toys so that he can give them more than a cuddle - if you know what I mean.

I am not sure what to do about this - should we ignore it or tell him to stop? Anyone got any experience of this that can give advice? Thanks

doesmybumlookbiginthis Tue 11-Aug-09 22:08:59

bump

devientenigma Wed 12-Aug-09 10:06:25

Hi my son is 8 and also DS among others. He has also done this type of thing as well as asking to be touched down below. He only does this with my mam and it's making her uncomfortable. When asked who does this he refers to a girl who was in class. We have also been told by the profs that it could be part of his sensory needs from his SPD. Or it may be that he is starting to have feelings, however he is still in nappies and doesn't know when he is doing either in this. HTH

doesmybumlookbiginthis Wed 12-Aug-09 20:14:17

Thanks Devientenigma. Just dont really know what is best to do - think I will ask when he gets back to school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now