Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

holiday home in Wales

(8 Posts)
monstermansmum Mon 10-Aug-09 20:12:59

Would any of you be interested in a holiday home in Caernarfon? We (Igrin) have just bought a 3 bedroom chalet near caernarfon and we are setting it up as a 'safe' house-gates, high sided bed, locks etc, primarily for use by our family and friends, however, we would like to cover the cost of the site fees etc, and knowing how hard it is to find suitable holiday accomodation we thought we would offer to let 'friends' stay in exchange for a reasonable cash 'gift' towards the cost of the fees and council tax. The site has an open air heated pool, playground & bar. The chalet is 3 bed, sleeps 9 and has a large gated decked area (It is near a riverhmm) We are not advertising or running it as a business, and it wont be ready untill spring, pssibly later this year. (the park closes Jan-March) but if you are interested please email me rachhmartin1@yahoo.co.uk. (double h). I dont think I will be re posting about this as I dont really want to advertise it, but I know some of you may appreciate knowing that it is there. grin

Phoenix4725 Mon 10-Aug-09 20:26:07

would defintley be intrested will email you

anonandlikeit Mon 10-Aug-09 20:38:49

Yes would def be interested please, will email you, thanks

siblingrivalry Mon 10-Aug-09 21:24:40

I have emailed you, too. Thank you smile

r3dh3d Mon 10-Aug-09 22:59:30

Lol, we will be setting up just across the straits from you in a few months ... must pool ideas/tradespeople/etc. grin

monstermansmum Mon 10-Aug-09 23:21:21

r3dh3d-with pleasure-Dh is doing everything, you can borrow him if you like!!! Sorry, we are not trying to poach your business-Dh's compensation is coming through (finally) and it was a spur of the moment decision to buy ourselves somewhere to go on holiday that we can make safe for ds. We also know how hard it is to find suitable holidays so if we can help others to have a holiday and also help maintain our investment-everyone is happy!!! We'll be neighbours!! grin

changenameruk Tue 11-Aug-09 09:40:00

i would too thanks.J will email you

monstermansmum Tue 11-Aug-09 19:20:16

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now