Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

she is ill again, seems ill more than well

(13 Posts)
Fio2 Wed 25-May-05 16:00:35

and I have no idea what is wrong, she is JUST ill, sitting hot I feel so useless

dinosaur Wed 25-May-05 16:01:53

Fio2 my DS3 is like that. He gets over one thing, is okay for 4-5 days then along comes the next one.

sunchowder Wed 25-May-05 16:02:56

Aww Fio, just saw this. Sending you some love and hope she feels better soon. XO

heartinthecountry Wed 25-May-05 16:12:10

Fio - I was thinking the same about my dd this morning. I don't think she has gone longer than a week in the last 6 months without having a cold/temperature/toothache etc etc - I am thinking of buying shares in Calpol .

Don't feel useless - its not your fault.

Anteater Wed 25-May-05 16:22:19

We give ours freshly squeezed oranges each day and it seems to keep them cold free ALWAYS!

When we were between squeezers all 3 got snuffles, got a great squeezer now so all back on track!

A box of oranges does 5 glass's a day for 8 days and cost a tenner..

Fio2 Wed 25-May-05 16:35:20

she always looks really thin when she is ill aswell, even thinking of asking to see a dietician again

JakB Wed 25-May-05 16:57:36

Ah, darling, really feel for you. DD is the same. She's 'hot' and ill today (and was yesterday) for no apparent reason (and crying out in her sleep). It's so hard. Hope she feels a little better tomorrow. I'm sure my DD's immune system is compromised.

Fio2 Wed 25-May-05 17:01:24

yes dd does thatcrying out in her sleep, sometimes she sounds like a cat!

lisalisa Wed 25-May-05 17:34:16

Message withdrawn

Thomcat Wed 25-May-05 21:44:17

Oh sorry she's poorly again.
It's only colds with us really but they never end, the second a really snotty nose dries up she gets a hacking cough and then back to a snotty nose.

Fio2 Thu 26-May-05 08:09:25

going to have to take her to the docs this morning, she is sitting here with a temp and pouking up green stuff and lookinh thin, pale and uninteresting

Fio2 Thu 26-May-05 10:17:09

have had a right game getting an appoitnemnt had to nag the dr, i rang and said i need an appointment and they said sorry there are none, none for this afternoon either. i said look my daughgter is sevrely learning disabled and she goes off her feet very quickly and she needs to really see someone. She said sorry no and put the phone down

so I rang back after about 5 mins of fretting and said, look she is non verbal, is there no-one at all i can see? i dont want to be having to ring an ambulance out
and she said, no you cant come in. In the end she oput the dr on the phone and he prescribed over the phone and said if she was any worse this afternoon I could go in and see him

and he even prescribed the fortini drinks aswell as I said I was concerned about her weight.

chonky Thu 26-May-05 10:21:46

What a nightmare just to get to see a GP.

I hope she's feeling better soon - it's horrible when they're unwell.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now