Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Ds1 did something very sweet today....

(6 Posts)
staryeyed Fri 07-Aug-09 15:16:50

He licked his baby brothers face and then sort of kissed him (he cant pucker properly). DS1 seems to really quite like his brothersmile. He also smiles at him and somethimes holds his hand (although Im not sure he isnt squeezing) and sort of strokes his head (have to be careful with that one as it's sometimes quite rough). However, he usually does this stuff when he wants somethinghmm.

staryeyed Fri 07-Aug-09 15:18:02

He is 4 and has ASD btw. I've been feeling really rubbish about his lack of progress lately but this amde my day.

glitteryb6 Fri 07-Aug-09 15:33:13

Awww! so cute! smile

Marne Fri 07-Aug-09 16:06:40

That great stareyeyed, dd2 has only just realized that dd1 is her sister, dd1 is 5.5 and dd2 is 3.5. I just caught her trying to force shoes onto dd1's feet.

Well done to your ds.

sadminster Fri 07-Aug-09 16:19:34

grin

ds patted dd2 & bounced her in her chair on Wednesday - I suspect he was more interested in the chair than dd but still ...

Isn't it amazing how happy such little things can make you?

cyberseraphim Fri 07-Aug-09 16:45:59

Fantastic !!! I find too that when you are feeling down, something does happen to 'pick you up' a bit. DS2 was coughing yesterday and DS1 went over and patted him on the back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now