Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Maclaren major shopping basket - where can I buy?

(6 Posts)
SammyK Thu 06-Aug-09 18:46:13

Thought maybe someone on here had searched themselves and could tell me where I can buy from, could do with a raincover too but probably can't afford one!

TIA

Supportman Thu 06-Aug-09 19:27:34

There is usually accessories on Ebay and I think you can get them from Baby world.

jjones Thu 06-Aug-09 19:54:16

Maclaren is the best place I found for a shopping basket. You will need to ring customer services number on www.maclarenbaby.com. The proper raincover for the major needs the sun canopy to work but ebay do a great one like a proper buggy one that is framed and fixes to the frame, much better, it costs £40.

SammyK Thu 06-Aug-09 20:05:44

Thanks for reply supportman.

jjones, how much was it fom maclaren direct? ebay don't have any baskets sadly, but found one on babycarecentre for £30+£5 postage. {faints at price} hmm

Didnt realise that about needing the canopy to use the raincover! Will look on ebay for generic one thanks.

jennybensmummy Thu 06-Aug-09 20:32:36

or you can buy net bag things that clip onto the frame instead, depends how much you use it i guess. like this cgi.ebay.co.uk/Buggy-Pushchair-Shopping-Net-Bag-BNIB_W0QQitemZ250464754159QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Baby _Pushchair_Accessories_parts_ET?hash=item3a50dcd9ef&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

jjones Thu 06-Aug-09 21:45:52

The basket from maclaren was £20 including p+p
this is the rain cover and it is great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now