Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

where can i get: T-SHIRT TOP but POPPER VEST BOTTOMs???

(11 Posts)
misscutandstick Thu 06-Aug-09 14:06:00

Was wondering if any of you lovely ladies know where i can get some small (aged 12-18mth) t-shirts with popper vest bottoms from?

DS5 is due to start school in september, and he is just a tiny dot. We are going have to alter school jumpers that only start at age 3yrs as he is only in a 1.5 - 2yrs top and 12-18mths for everything else.

So cant find any polo school shirts small enough (a 3yrs would bury him!), but because hes still in nappies ideally he still needs popper vests to stop them falling off (waist/hip shape incompatible with staying up on their own!). So rather than looking even more like a baby (hes non-verbal and tiny so the others assume hes just a baby) with popper vests a good solution would be t*-*shirt top with poppers...

anyone know where i can get some?

jennybensmummy Thu 06-Aug-09 14:51:38

fledglings i think do them??

misscutandstick Thu 06-Aug-09 15:13:00

ooh will have a look, thanks

misscutandstick Thu 06-Aug-09 15:26:00

they have them... but £12 EACH! need 5, thats errm £60!

bubble2bubble Thu 06-Aug-09 17:09:30

have you tried Verbaudet?

sodit Thu 06-Aug-09 22:16:29

The white company do them for a tenner and next have a Blue Stripe Shirt Bodysuit for £7
M & S do a Pure Cotton Polo Collar Bodysuit for £5 but when I looked it was out of stock so thats not much help wink

misscutandstick Thu 06-Aug-09 22:29:30

Yeah! they're the ones im after (the white company type ones), but they seem to be very expensive...

Apparently they're called "polo bodysuits" if anyone can have a look around, i couldnt find anything on yahoo - but maybe different sites would show up on different search engines?

Mitchell81 Fri 07-Aug-09 07:32:15

Racketys, but they are also expensive

Cazzybaby Mon 10-Aug-09 19:08:10

Try H&M and also baby gap, I got some for DD size 12-18 months in H&M for about £6 each but not sure if they do plain white ones. I also think gap sometimes do them but again not sure about colours! Hope that helps

Frasersmum123 Mon 10-Aug-09 19:55:11

If not, what about long sleeve vests?

misscutandstick Mon 24-Aug-09 19:47:10

cant do long sleeves with sweatshirt (as is the uniform) due to tactile defensiveness.

many thanks for all help

Bit the bullet and bought from "the white company", bit pricey sad but ho hum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now