Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

piedro boots help!!!

(7 Posts)
jennybensmummy Wed 05-Aug-09 21:37:27

ds needs soem and getting them in about a fortnight, hewont wear shoes at best of times so gonna be hell so i want to buy him bright shoe laces to maybe make them more tempting though dont know what length to buy!!! does anyones child have size 26's i think it is - about a 9 in normal clarks shoes anyway and could measure me the laces pleeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeeee???????????? wink

jennybensmummy Wed 05-Aug-09 22:06:37

or near that size to give me a rough idea???

thanks in advance

jen

chinchi Thu 06-Aug-09 07:42:07

Sorry, I cant help as DS's are 24 and with velcro, but just wanted to bump this up for you.

jennybensmummy Thu 06-Aug-09 08:24:00

thanks, bens having laces i think so he cant get them off as he hates shoes!!!

Phoenix4725 Thu 06-Aug-09 08:35:15

ok have checked ds boots his laces are 69cm but they are only a 24 but from what i seen there not much differnt in bigger sizes.Hehas 5 pairs of lace holes in his

jennybensmummy Thu 06-Aug-09 08:46:44

oh thanks so much youre a stargrin i can hunt down some fun laces now for him, hopefully will encourage him to wear them!!

montage Thu 27-Aug-09 09:53:55

Hi Jenny,
Aother solution for this. We had the same problem for years with my son taking off his Piedro boots, he would manage to kick off even the ones with laces. Piedros can have an additional strap added, which basically goes in one side, under the tongue and out the other and buckles there. Worked like a dream for us. The folks that make the piedros did it. We had had no idea it was an option till our physio said! Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now