Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Easily pleased!

(7 Posts)
Barmymummy Tue 28-Jul-09 16:38:14

Oh I just had to share, sorry smile

DS(4) loves doors grin. My FIL fitted a brand new different door in my understairs cupboard today. It now has a doorknob and magnetic catches which it didn't before.

Oh bless DS, he is in his element! Oh mummy a new door!!! How does it work??!! Show me how it opens!! He has been opening and closing it for ages now, gotta laugh smile

ChopsTheDuck Tue 28-Jul-09 17:00:05

aww, how sweet! I do wish mine were that easily entertained!

Goblinchild Tue 28-Jul-09 17:46:48

Mine has spent a happy hour hoovering, and now he's doing all the moldings and skirting boards with a damp cloth.
This happens every holidays, it's like having a 5'9" Spring Cleaning Fairy.
Tomorrow he will be permitted to clean, sort and organise the pantry. grin

5inthebed Tue 28-Jul-09 17:49:11

Bless him. DS2 is equally pleased with doors, can I send him round grin

LOL Goblinchild @ being permitted to clean. Can you send him round here?

Goblinchild Tue 28-Jul-09 19:23:45

No, I'm a full-time teacher and you cannot begin to grasp how unsavoury my home is by holiday time.
G has about 90-100 mins of cleaning time a day in him before his focus switches, and I need every minute. He does gardens too. grin
Because his friendships are very limited, he has no idea how uncool it is for a boy of 14+ to excel in the cleanliness stakes, and I'm keeping him in the dark as long as I can.

5inthebed Tue 28-Jul-09 21:34:56

Well I'm very envy. DS2 will hoover for hours, but there is only so much floor he can do.

mysonben Tue 28-Jul-09 22:28:04

Bless him, they are so funny sometimes! DS loves his open/shut door "game" too grin

he also loves to shut his baby sis in the cupboard, and swing on the kitchen gate...argggg!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now