Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Our holiday...

(4 Posts)
5inthebed Fri 24-Jul-09 20:31:45

went ok. We went to the Lake District, a small caravan park, and ds2 coped ok. He had to have melatonin doubled up to get to sleep the first two nights, but the last two he was just on 2mg. Eating was a total disatster, but that was the only major hiccup really. Swimming went a bit tits up at first, but we managed it the final day.
He managed to cope ok with the discos and the microphones, although he didn't understand the party games at all, and got a few funny looks of other parents when he screamed when asked to leave the dance floor as he was out. The entertainment staff were great though and let him stay. He spent most of the night lying on the dance floor watching the lights go past his eyes, and towards the end of the week a few more kids seemed to join him. Like his own little cult lol.

jemmm Fri 24-Jul-09 20:54:32

That has made my night grin

Is it inappropriate to mention that I have done the lying on the dance floor looking at the lights thing? Probably for slightly different reasons though...

5inthebed Fri 24-Jul-09 21:10:20

haha, not at all. I'm sureI have done that during my misspent youth hmmgrin

Phoenix4725 Sat 25-Jul-09 06:07:28

glad you enjoyed the holiday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now