Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Have any of you ever used Talk tools company?

(7 Posts)
staryeyed Thu 23-Jul-09 15:53:45

I have bought Ds some speech therapy stuff from the Ireland and uk distributer at the end of June. I still havent received anything. I have called several times and just got through to answer machine and left a message and emailed but noone has got back to me. Has anyone else used them before? Styartibg to worry.

vjg13 Thu 23-Jul-09 16:05:07

Yes, I bought a book and it was taking weeks despite them taking payment staight away. I sent an email asking when delivery was likely, was given wrong info and eventually they sent me the book free! Was it RE enterprises?

cyberseraphim Thu 23-Jul-09 16:19:40

How did you pay for it ?

staryeyed Thu 23-Jul-09 16:36:51

yes re enterprises. I payed by paypal so Im sure I can get the money back but I really want the stuff I bought- I dont know where else to get it.

vjg13 Thu 23-Jul-09 17:00:38

'talk tools' is from USA so they could be waiting for new stock. I think you will get it in the end.

staryeyed Thu 23-Jul-09 17:20:20

pretty dire customer services though isnt it!

staryeyed Tue 28-Jul-09 14:17:34

Finally got through to someone today. Apparently they have lost distribution rights in UK. Really annoyed that none has bothered to call me back so far. She was unsure whether I would receive my order and said that they were trying to get all the orders out but it doesnt sound hopeful to me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now