Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Very busy day!

(5 Posts)
glitteryb6 Tue 21-Jul-09 21:02:18

Busy day here today!

Workmen came to fix the bit of pavement joining the path thats too high since they widened the driveway gates last week to fit the new car.

New car got delivered, Kia Sedona WAV, tis very big!

Chaps came and fitted the tracking in the bedroom and bathroom, just in the nick of time as ds is now nearly 16kg! shock

HA Inspector came to see the gates and he decided that the driveway needs lengthened too so i can reverse in and get the ramp down.

Had the wee guy over the road at work in the garden, digging borders and putting down bark as im too lazy busy with ds

So it was all go! I'm pleased that everything is coming together but do you know what.....ds absolutely HATES the car and the tracking!
Both make noises that he doesnt like and he's totally freaking out/screaming etc...bloody typical! hmmgrin

meltedmarsbars Tue 21-Jul-09 22:20:24

Doesn't it all take a lot of effort! Well done on your organisational skills, spinning plates, etc, go and have a glass of wine now and put yout feet up. smile

glitteryb6 Tue 21-Jul-09 22:28:56

i've already had 2 glasses of wine! blush

meltedmarsbars Tue 21-Jul-09 23:02:08

Hic!

glitteryb6 Tue 21-Jul-09 23:07:43

grin off to bed now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now