Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Does anyone have any old Piedro boots in size 23?

(6 Posts)
Hangingbellyofbabylon Mon 20-Jul-09 21:27:32

Dd is out of splints at the moment as they are stopping her walking and I'm doing battle with orthotics to re-assess her. She did have some second hand Piedro boots that someone gave to me but last week had an explosive poo incident and I had to get rid of them - so we're without splints or boots sad. She's a size 23 and if anyone has any old ones at home it would be a really big help. I'd be happy to pay postage or donate something to a charity of your choice. If anyone can, mumsnet can! smile

trace2 Mon 20-Jul-09 21:48:21

sorry only got size 18! hope this bumps it for you?

monstermansmum Tue 21-Jul-09 01:02:15

will have a look and post back. What size is 23 in RL? If I have they will be a wide fit. back later x

PheasantPlucker Tue 21-Jul-09 09:33:56

We have some old pairs in dd's wardrobe, I will have a look which sizes they are.

PheasantPlucker Tue 21-Jul-09 09:39:29

OK, I don't have any 23, but I do have a pair of size 24 purple and pink Piedro 'hoppers' (which seem to have lost a lace, but easily replaced) and a pair of 25 blue Piedros, which are well worn, but have life left in them if this is any help??

PheasantPlucker Wed 22-Jul-09 09:11:32

Hi again, I know they are slightly big, but are they of use to you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now