Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

reduced or quick passers thread for days out please for sn children!!

(7 Posts)
trace2 Sun 19-Jul-09 11:47:21

i have two children with sn and would like a list of reduced or quick passers please dd 2 will get in free but ds 7 years as asd if any one as them or even reduced for carer too.

blossomhill Sun 19-Jul-09 12:41:40

chessington, legoland, thorpepark, swimming and cinema carer goes free

anonandlikeit Sun 19-Jul-09 13:25:46

Duxford, kids are free anyway & a carer can get in free with a disabled child, so family of four = £16 only paying for one adult.

Legoland is good for exit pass provision but you MUST take written proof of the disability.

Not been for a while but Pleasurewood hills near Gt Yarmouth always was good, reduced price for disabled & carere & never as usy as some of the bigger theme parks.

trace2 Sun 19-Jul-09 14:50:04

thank you we up north so a little far just for day!

monstermansmum Mon 20-Jul-09 09:33:26

try flamingo land at Malton, lightwater valley, gullivers world, diggerland, eureka (booooringgg!!) Not sure about their policies but they may be worth a try??

jubee Tue 21-Jul-09 07:30:51

Trace 2, Just ask wherever you go. Usually carer gets in for free or reduced price. They can only say no - need to be a bit thick skinned though. But saving a few quid here and there its worth it. Just take a copy of you dla letter with you. Zoos usually carer free and sea lofe centres def free for carer. i get in free swimming when i take my son. If you dont want to ask at the entrance if you are emabrrassed just ring them before you go to see what their policy is. Good luck.

trace2 Tue 21-Jul-09 09:55:37

thank you how do i get a cinema pass?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now