Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

F*ckf*ckf*ck forget to get DD1's information in for statementing....... b*gger!!!!!

(9 Posts)
sparklymieow Thu 19-May-05 22:50:53

Just remember that all the infomation is due in tomorrow bugger!!!!!!! have had so much on, what with the neighbours and chicken pox, I compleely forgot....... buggerbuggerbugger.......

sparklymieow Fri 20-May-05 11:38:42

if I do it all over the weekend and post it monday, it should be fine.....shouldn't it???

Blossomhill Fri 20-May-05 13:48:43

If I was you I would have tried to have done it today and taken it down by 5 tonight. Alternatively phone them up and explain. Be very careful though as the lea are very rigid when it comes to time tables. Good luck !

Blossomhill Fri 20-May-05 13:49:28

Sorry mieow reading that back I sound like a school teacher "If I was you" ! You know I didn't mean it like that

sparklymieow Fri 20-May-05 13:50:44

I'll phone them....

JakB Fri 20-May-05 14:27:48

I wouldn't panic that much. I got mine in a day late. Tell them you've had so much going on and is it OK to file Monday. If they say they need it today, come back on here and we'll all help you

coppertop Fri 20-May-05 14:41:38

Personally I would go for the "Haven't you received it yet? But I posted it aaaages ago!! It's lucky I kept a copy. I'll send it to you now" option. Deceitful? Me?

JakB Fri 20-May-05 14:42:21

Ha! Yes, you could phone up to 'check they have received it' but they may ask you to fax it?! Eeekkkkk...

sparklymieow Fri 20-May-05 14:43:00

did think about that one CT!!! its just the medical reports and her background stuff....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now